Overcome the confusion and start healing your mallet finger injury.
Discover the simple STEP-BY-STEP self treatment program that gets you on the right healing path.
What you'll get:
- Step-by-Step 3 phase program focusing on proper healing.
- Easy to follow video instruction, demonstration, and printed handout format.
- Tips on how to prevent your finger from drooping again.
- Proven Progressive Exercise Formula to safely transition to hand use and improve strength.
- Monitor Your Mallet Cheat Sheet
- Easy to follow week by week downloadable exercise progression instructions
- 24/7, unlimited access to all materials
By the end of this program, you'll gain confidence and clarity throughout your whole mallet finger recovery process.
Set yourself up for success to get the best results so you can return back to work, sports, hobbies, and life!
Key questions answered include:
- What is a mallet finger?
- Should I see a doctor for a mallet finger?
- How do I know which type of mallet finger I have?
- How long should I wait before seeing a doctor for a mallet finger injury?
- What is the treatment for a mallet finger?
- Why is it important to keep my fingertip straight?
- What can I do while I wait for healing?
- How do I safely remove mallet splint?
- What are my splinting options?
- When can I remove my splint?
- Can I remove my mallet finger splint to shower or wash my hands?
- How long do I have to wear the splint?
- What is the clinically proven week by week formula for removing the splint?
- When can I start exercising my finger?
- How long will it take to get the range of motion in my finger?
- How long will it take to get the strength in my finger/hand?
- What if my mallet finger does not heal?
and so much more!
Join Michelle Coil, expert Occupational Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist, as she teaches you how to achieve the best results for your mallet finger injury.
Confidently win back your finger motion and strength with the Mallet Finger Self Treatment Program.
* Please note, this course is NOT for you if you've had MALLET FINGER SURGERY due to varying types of surgeries and protocols available.
This Mallet Finger on Demand: A Simple Self Treatment Program instructional video is intended to provide general self-treatment instructions, education, and exercises for common conditions that have already been diagnosed by a qualified medical provider. Therefore, you should seek medical advice from a qualified physician, or occupational therapist or physical therapist before trying any of the exercises or self-treatment suggestions in this video. By purchasing this video and embarking on the exercises and/or self-treatment concepts in it, you are doing so at your own risk.